London, England, United Kingdom
A leading Private Equity Firm based in the City are looking for an RFP Manager to join their Marketing team. Ideal for someone looking to work on large mandates within Private Markets with previos team management experience.
- Lead important RFP projects/consultant RFIs for new business opportunities during the fundraise period
- Involvement in drafting of other important materials to support fundraising in addition to PPMs, e.g. DDQs, fact sheets.
- Work alongside legal team to ensure all legal comments incorporated in master document
- Ensure compliance processes followed including all required signoffs
- Work alongside a designer to ensure document is formatted and that the final document reflects all changes
- Keep relevant parties (Global Client Service Team, Operating Committee, other internal stakeholders) up to date with progress
- 8+ years minimum relevant experience
- Experience with RFPs required
- Team Management experience
- Good undergrad degree
- Familiar with performance data