RFP Manager - Fixed Income- £90K+ Bonus & Bens, Asset Management, London
- £90,000 GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Our client a global top 10 asset manager is looking for a technical fixed income Request for Proposal (RFP) Manager to be responsible for researching, writing, reviewing and producing full RFPs related to the Fixed Income's business.
- Research, write and edit responses to RFPs, RFIs, and due diligence requests
- Manage the entire RFP process from start to finish, ensuring timely delivery.
- Work closely with all internal teams. e.g Portfolio Management, sales, marketing etc.
- Oversee and contribute to the compilation of data and information about products into RFPs , DDQs and RFIs and other information packages, for internal and external clients.
- Undergraduate degree from leading University
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an RFP role at an Asset Manager
- Excellent fixed income product knowledge
- Strong communication / influencing skills
- Experience in Qvidian (database tool) preferred
- Management experience