We are retained by a highly respected, long only investment boutique based in London. The business run a concentrated, deep dive, bottom up, fundamentally driven strategy with a quality bias, and are looking to add to their Investor Services team.
They are ideally looking for someone with an RFP focused background who can combine reporting, data and analytical skills with impeccable client service. This is a very multifaceted role and this person will be an integral part of the investor services team, supporting the production of RFPs, DDQs and client presentations alongside data management and analysis.
- Excellent educational background at a world-class institution
- A minimum of 4 years experience in an asset manager
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Ability to work both in a small team and independently with great responsibility
- Team Player, someone who is able to work within a flat and highly collegiate working environment.
- Ability to build trust with colleagues and clients
- Humility to admit mistakes and willingness to learn from others
- Intellectually curious