SEI is a leading global provider of investment solutions to Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension schemes, with over 475 institutional clients across 13 countries. Starting with the goals of each client, SEI offers fully tailored solutions by leveraging its considerable 25 year heritage in global Fiduciary Management and 11 year track record of delivering a leading Master Trust. You will be pivotal in driving our tender processes throughout EMEA and Asia. The Senior RFP Specialist will be responsible for leading RFP and RFI documentation; including proposal writing and process management and creating bespoke supporting materials.
- You will produce high quality RFP and pitch proposals, ensuring the way we communicate our proposition is first class and bespoke to each bid
- Evolve and rework our database of responses to maintain relevancy and quality of output
- You’ll work closely with subject matter experts across the business to gather data and technical content, communicating this in an efficient and clear way in our bid materials
- Engage multiple stakeholders to create a winning strategy
What you’ll do:
- You will build and articulate the company process to assist new business and client service teams to win and retain clients
- Define, scope out and monitor projects to include outputs, timescales, resources and methodology
- You will own RFP content quality, running complex projects individually as well as balancing priorities within a busy team.
- Creation of professional written material to include responses, database stock response upgrades, presentation material and case studies
- You’ll liaise with subject matter experts within advice and investment management unit to ensure complex technical content is communicated effectively
- Review content/activities/progress continuously, ensuring deadlines are met consistently throughout tender processes
- If required, undertake necessary intervention or escalation to ensure project is delivered
- Working with designers to ensure finished look and feel matches high quality copy
- Development of thought leadership, and any other ad-hoc communications as required
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A successful track record of driving RFPs through to the next stage of the pipeline
- You will possess a deep knowledge of the investment industry, asset classes and investment styles. IMC minimum, CFA desirable
- A very high standard of written and spoken English, with excellent attention to detail
- You will be a skilled project manager with the ability to work flexibly and manage multiple deadlines
- Understanding of and experienced in the nuances in writing across multiple materials, long and short form
- Strong communicator, with the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to guarantee content production follows and meets the timescales within an agreed workflow
- A team player, self-motivated and willing to be accountable
- Excellent IT skills across all Microsoft office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Working knowledge of InDesign desirable
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
After 50 years, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).