Produce high-quality RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and consultant requests accurately and on a timely basis.
Treat each RFP as a project with you as the project manager
· Effective management of established RFP process from inception through to delivery, pre-meets, allocation and follow-through of resources, effective draft management and work flow
· Use and support the maintenance of content on the RFP content database (Rocketdocs) with all new or improved content
· Take responsibility for individual product (e.g. emerging market debt, LDI, specialist equity) and business areas (e.g. investment risk, ESG), including maintaining content and acting as the RFP Team subject matter expert (SME) for assigned areas
· Support RFP Team peers and broader Marketing Team initiatives and projects where appropriate, e.g. implementation of new regulation (MiFID II), inter-company organisational changes, etc.
· Responsibility for ensuring accuracy and integrity of information presented on consultant databases, including working with business development teams to ensure appropriate products and content are consistently and accurately represented in line with strategic priorities · Working with and supporting the Consultant Database Team, including awareness and understanding of AUM data Also, in order to be successful in this role the candidate should aim to:
· Establish excellent working relationships with all internal clients, including consultant relationship managers, client directors, business development and portfolio managers, liaising with these contacts to obtain information
· Keep abreast of regulatory changes as well as within the company, product and the industry, ensuring changes are reflected in the RFPs and databases. Also maintain information flow through the team.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.