Our client is an established global investment firm who have a new opportunity for an RFP Team Leader to join their global RFP team based in London.
The candidate will work alongside an established team of professionals and the duties will include:
- Lead and motivate a team of 5 inspiring best practice and professional development
- Manage RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and other documents related to the growth of new business
- Write across a broad range of asset classes including Fixed Income, Equity, Alternatives and ESG
- Maintenance of existing business
- Responsible for work allocation and team projects
As the RFP Team Lead you will need to have the following experience:
- Strong experience in RFP writing, along with proven editing, proof reading and analytical skills
- Understand a range of asset classes
- Logical approach to completing requests and the ability to manage stakeholders effectively whilst building relationships across the business.
- Excellent attention to detail and working under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Using databases such as Qvidian and studying towards a professional qualification
- Previous management or leadership experience is preferred
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”