· Lead the RFP Team in London
· Allocate and review the workload within the team
· Develop and mentor team members
· Write customised, persuasive, and high-quality responses to RFPs and DDQs whilst meeting tight deadlines
· Create and maintain qualitative sections of various investment consultant databases and Standard RFIs
· Contribute to the information management process (e.g. maintaining the RFP content management system and tending to an array of statistics and standard information that serve as a basis for the answering of RFPs)
· Min. 5 years' experience in the Investment Management industry writing RFPs across multiple distribution channels
· Experience in leading a team
· Excellent project management skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet tight deadlines. In addition, a strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
· Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and content library software Qvidian.
· Ability to interact effectively across multiple cultures and at all levels of seniority
· Language: Excellent English and preferably an additional European language
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.