- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 26 Sep 17
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the leading financial advisory and asset management firm in the world. My client is currently looking to find an ambitious and experienced RFP Writer to join there Central Marketing Services group located in there London offices.
My client is one of the worlds leading investment management and advisory services to institutional clients, financial intermediaries, private clients and investment vehicles around the world. Investing in a wide selection of equity, fixed income and alternative investments with the goal of producing superior risk-adjusted investment returns and providing investment solutions customized for their clients.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) Writer is responsible for managing and completing requests for proposals and consultant questionnaires. This individual will have comprehensive and deep knowledge of the Investment Management industry
- Complete due diligence questionnaires, forms 15-c, RFIs/RFPs, etc.
- Work with representatives of PM teams, specifically alternative investments
- In coordination with dedicated database administrator, maintain relevant language/data in a central source (PMAPS) and update as necessary
- Serve as Marketing’s central source of information for these strategies/this information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years in an investment management firm responding to due diligence questionnaires, Forms 15-c, and RFIs/RFPs
- Proficiency with commercial RFP software
- Familiarity with electronic data services, Bloomberg, FactSet, Frank Russell
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the funds/investment management sector, please call Keith Dawson at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.