RFP WRITER - ASSET MANAGEMENT - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Experienced Financial Services Bid Proposal Writer required for initial 6 month contract with a global investment management firm based in the City. RFP Writer's key responsibilities:
RFP Writer's ideal background and previous experience:
- Respond to prospective and existing client queries in the form of DDQs, RFPs and RFIs, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Covering global request for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from the sales team and other areas of the business.
- Build up your product knowledge across equities, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate and ESG working closely with product specialists and fund managers for technical information required in the questionnaires.
- RFP writing, client service or sales support experience within Asset Management
- Advanced MS Office Excel Skills
- Numerate, attentive to detail and able to manage volumes of data
- Proactive, hard-working and a self-starter
- Team player with excellent communications skills
If you are available at short notice and are able to commit to an initial 6 month contract, then please get in touch ASAP on 0207 092 0273 or email us.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.