The role is an exciting opportunity to join a leading private debt fund that are looking to expand there RFP team in London. The role offers excellent career progression and exposure to the wider business.
- Participate in or lead activities related to proposal development and write proposals and responses to RFPs
- Develops approach to proposal response and performs key activities such as drafting of proposals and research.
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the RFP.
- Develops and refines proposal processes and proposal library content.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in financial services or related field is required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and effective listening skills
- Be confident and decisive; with strong interpersonal and planning skills