RFP Writer - Contract
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
The European RFP team is responsible for the first steps in the sales process and lays the foundation for the successful distribution in institutional and retail business. The RFP team is responsible for the answering of questionnaires (including RFPs, DDQs, RFIs), maintenance of consultant databases and preparation of standard RFIs
- Answering of RFPs and other questionnaires in close cooperation with the relevant departments, such as portfolio management, product specialists, research, trading, sales, compliance
- Information management: adding to and updating RFP content management system and tending an array of statistics and standard information that serve as a basis for the answering of RFPs
- Creation and regular update of Standard RFIs for main strategies
- Creation and updating of strategy narratives on consultant databases.
- Strong institutional RFP experience required.
- Understanding and experience of consultant database completion and its importance in the role of building consultant relationships.
- Production of marketing material such as standard RFIs.