Director, Head of UK and European Real Estate Investor & Funds practice
Real Estate Private Equity fund in London is seeing a RFP writer to lead the development of high-quality investor marketing and communications materials for the fund globally. You will own the investor marketing approval process and engage regularly with senior internal stakeholders in the investment, regulatory, marketing and investor relations teams.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of Business Development based in London
- Primary responsibility for creating investor marketing materials such as: complex Investment Overviews, IC materials, RFP’s and DDQ’s
- Produce ad hoc projects requiring technical writing
- You will be required to develop IC papers into best-in-class marketing materials for external presentation to investors and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate extensively with the groups investments teams to translate, develop and maintain the highest quality marketing materials.
- Oversee and continually improve the internal approval process
- Working together with internal compliance to ensure all promotional activities are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Managing the external regulatory approval process
- Ensuring that all internal and external marketing materials meet the highest level of brand standards.
- Liaising directly with the Chief Marketing Officer and Brand Manager.
- This role may also include supporting the BD team with arranging roadshows and other client engagement
- Seeking 5 years’ experience writing RFPs and investor presentations
- Experience in real estate advantageous but not essential
- This is a role suited to an experienced writer ready to take the next step in their career path to develop into a senior position
- This role requires a professional with good autonomy and the ability to work closely with key decision makers internally.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to articulate ideas in a succinct and compelling manner
- Excellent analytical, numerical, technical skills and good with excel spreadsheets, power point etc.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Used to working under FCA regulations and experience dealing with financial promotions.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple deadlines and workflows.