RFP Writer/ Bid Writer
- Jan 10, 2021
- £300 - £350 pd
RFP Writer | Proposal Writer | Up to £320pd | 6m Contract | Global Investment Bank | Interviewing Immediately | Financial Services Experience Essential
My client a well-respected Global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for RFP Writer/ Proposal Writer on a 6m contract basis within their EMEA Cash Management Sales Team.
In this role you will be providing support to the business by producing high quality proposals across Cash, Cards and Treasury
The team play a key part in supporting the end2end sales process, managing requests globally. Responsibilities of RFP Writer (Banking):
Experience required of RFP Writer (Banking):
- Project manage RFPs and RFIs, working with sales, product and country regional teams.
- Draft customised sales bids
- Work with product managers and country teams to create proposal templates
- Keep up to date with customer needs/trends
- 3 years working in Banking or Financial Services, ideally in RFPs
- Experience in a bank's transaction services front office environment
- Experience of the Corporate Banking Sales and Cash Management/or Commercial Cards products
- Excellent project manager
- Proficient MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Experience of Qvidian software would be beneficial
- Ability to learn other software packages
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Interviewing Immediatley APPLY NOW !!!
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Thank you in advance for your application
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.