RFP Writer (retail and institutional)
- £40k - £50k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
An opportunity has arisen within this prestigious global asset management house for an experienced RFP Writer to join their London based Marketing Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in the Sales process by developing, maintaining and distributing clear, accurate, consistent and persuasive firm and product information for use in formal institutional and retail business proposals
- Primary responsibilities include the completion of requests for proposals and requests for information for institutional and retail clients to tight deadlines, managing information on consultant databases
- Answer queries in a timely and accurate way to try and make good use of investment manager time.
- Assisting the sales and investment teams and other members of the RFP team with any requests for information they have.
- Assist with requests for assistance from London-based and overseas RFP and sales teams.
- To assist the investment communications team by reviewing copy as requested.
- To present the Company’s investment capabilities in the best light and assist in winning new business for the firm.
- Background & Experience
- An experienced RFP Writer, with solid investment industry knowledge
- Preferably IMC qualified
- This is a professional service role which requires a pro-active, organised and diligent person, with a good level of investment knowledge and the ability to work with a wide selection of employees across the firm, including senior investment and sales professionals
- As this is a job share with another RFP writer, the ability to work well with the other writer, and establish and follow a procedure for seamless hand-over of work and responsibilities will be essential.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted