- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
RTC Video Services Technical Specialist
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
RTC Video Services Technical SpecialistAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Lead Video room technical services across the bank globally
- Lead VIP services for the EU region specific to MT and VIP calls
- Technical owner for Video rooms in the bank
- Guide, supervise and organize the daily workflow and floor activities of technicians to ensure timely setup, refresh, and removal of AV equipment before and after events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: In-country AV support, external AV vendors, managed AV provider and SCB stakeholder to drive all aspects of event delivery
- Ability to use technical judgement and approved technology standards to execute audio video event life-cycle: request, requirement gathering, proposal, resource planning, expectation setting, communication, operation run-books, live monitoring and feedback gathering.
- Develop and execute audio video run books on VIP management and events.
- Able to demonstrate creative problem-solving, analytical skills and working to deliver under pressure from live event
- Detail oriented and ability to produce and deliver presentations on event preparation, produce event status reports, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Assist with training and development of AV team and enforcing of AV standards, best practices, troubleshooting etc
- Service improvement plans and ownership of event run-books
- Prioritize work to successfully deliver service in a diverse environment
- Ability to independently manage multiple concurrent projects and changing priorities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in managing live event Audio Visual experience, required
- High level of customer service and hospitality skills that has customer focus
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other VIP support, events as necessary
- Good knowledge of audio visual equipment, set-up and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video and lighting. including but not limited to: mixing equipment, lighting tools, cameras, microphones, projectors and video recorders, amplifiers
- Set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards to engage internal stakeholders
- Ability to work varied and changing schedule due to time-zone difference (nights, weekends, early mornings included)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.