Our client, a global Investment Bank, is currently looking at adding an Interest Rates Options Trader to their Derivatives Group. The role can be Associate or VP level and is based in their offices in London.
- Pricing deals and giving indications in GBP and EUR.
- Monitoring the portfolio and executing trades.
- Developing new and maintain existing relationships with brokers and dealers.
- Provide market pricing.
Key Skills and Attributes
- 4+ years experience in Trading Interest Rates Options (FX Options experience is also desirable).
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong levels of business understanding gained by industry experience.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.