Rates & Credit Test Lead
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 18 Jan 19
Rates & Credit Test Lead
A Rates & Credit test lead with experience of capital markets trading platforms and modern continuous integration and devops software development methodologies. This individual will relish the challenge of working with the Program Test Lead to redefine the test approach across the rates + credit program, then drive this change through the organization. At the same time, they will be able to continue the smooth operational running of the program, delivering all software changes into production smoothly and without change-related outages, being fully tested and with all the evidence that is required This role is key to support rates + credit business demands and production activities as more and more business is migrated to Murex platform.
You will be expected to
• Oversee testing activities within the Murex Rates & Credit program
• Implement the program test strategy. This includes
• Working with the Program Test Lead to define the strategy.
• Implementing the strategy, including all communication and training to the teams, plus quality gates to validate successful adoption
• Continue to execute all required testing to support delivery of the program objectives, including:
• Execute functional, non functional; and regression testing on software and releases, providing evidence and sign off of test execution and completion
• Manage the execution of these phases across various teams, including execution and tracking against plans, using GANTT charts, burnups and similar tools
• Manage the defect process across the program
• Work closely with the TOC (production support) team to ensure consistency and appropriateness of testing
You'll be working in the Murex Team in London which is migrating UBS's rates, credit and FX businesses onto Murex from the various legacy systems on which they currently run. Our role is to evolve the Murex platform to meet the immediate and future needs of the UBS FRC business. We are a talented, mature and supportive global team, based in Switzerland, UK, US and APAC with a mixed UBS/vendor outsource model. The team is a complete functional delivery team consisting of developers, business analysts, testers; SMEs, project managers, IT architects and QA.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?