Real Estate – Credit Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PSD London
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
A leading international bank is looking for a Credit Analyst to join them on a permanent basis to look after their Real Estate lending portfolio.
This position, sitting within the Real Estate Risk team, operates as a second line function. The desired candidate will be responsible for the approval and monitoring of the real estate lending book with a view to having their own delegated authority.
As a credit analyst in this team your main responsibilities will be
• Assessing and rating transactions,
• Considering appropriateness of risk appetite and structure
• Considering the adequacy of security arrangements & covenants
• Making recommendations to risk approvers.
• Ensuring that ratings assessments are accurately undertaken for all counterparties using the appropriate rating models
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience within Credit Risk in particular Real Estate – Someone who has covered social housing would be highly desirable.
• Excellent analytical skills, paired with a high level of competency across MS Office packages such as Excel and PowerPoint