Highly numerate Analyst or Associate (2-5 years' experience) Asset Manager with superb Excel modelling skills sought by top tier European private equity firm to join small team with responsibility for mixed value add to opportunistic assets across European markets.
Primary function is the support of senior members of the asset management team with the following initiatives:
• Daily interaction with external asset managers on business plans, including preparing and agreeing budgets, reviewing property management accounts and ensuring on time delivery of quarterly information
• Collaboration with acquisitions team, portfolio managers, and accountants to model asset cash flows, waterfalls, and projections
• Monitoring existing asset performance including monthly and quarterly metric comparison and budget to underwriting performance.
• Preparation of quarterly asset management update reports for each asset
• Quarterly portfolio-wide asset valuation process
• Running scenario analysis for potential sales and re-financings in order to make strategic decisions regarding the asset business plans
• Overseeing compliance with financing obligations (collating delivery of compliance certificates for banks, ensuring debt facilities are promptly drawn and utilized, liaising with advisors to develop deal-by-deal hedging and refinancing strategies)
Education: Strong undergraduate degree, preferably with a focus on Real Estate, Finance or Business