Real Estate Debt Analyst - US bank
- competitive + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
A leading US bank is looking to add to its Real Estate advisory and lending business. This bank has an excellent track record within the Real Estate space and is looking to hire at the Analyst or Associate level.
The ideal candidate will be a competent financier with proven experience in ‘big-ticket’ Commercial Real Estate.
• Active involvement in origination of Real Estate financing
• Coordinating the credit process with the legal department, syndication and risk department
• Preparation of credit applications for lending committee
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and executing project and finance documents
• Preparing pitch books, business presentations and other marketing materials
• Building relationships with new clients and managing the portfolio of existing deals/names
• Review and amendments of financial models
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com