Property Finance role with a corporate and commercial lending bank in London. You will support senior staff with a range of activities for property lending, including origination/marketing efforts, credit analysis, KYC, due diligence and execution.
- Support head of department with origination and marketing efforts. Maintaining relationships with existing clients and developing relationships with new clients.
- Assess and recommend changes to loan documentation. Liaising with external parties (surveyors, legal, property developers, clients etc) appropriately.
- Perform credit analysis and write credit papers accordingly.
- Perform transaction and client due diligence, carrying out KYC and AML processes.
- Monitor transactions post-closing and raise areas of concern to senior staff.
- Strong academic record with a degree in a relevant area (Business, Finance, Economics, Real Estate etc).
- 1-2 years+ property finance experience.
- Cantonese language skills.