Real Estate Investment Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Addington Capital LLP
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Financial Analyst for a Private Property Company
Addington Capital LLP is an entrepreneurial property asset and development manager in the retail, office, and residential real estate markets in the UK.
Addington was established in early 2010, is privately owned and currently has thirteen partners and staff working from its offices in the West End of London. Since Addington was established, Addington and its investment partners have invested £900m across these sectors.
We are looking to recruit a bright, personable real estate investment analyst who wants to join a small but active team and with great career potential.
- Complex financial modelling supporting an ongoing asset management and acquisition decision making process
- Maintaining cashflows of existing assets under Addington Capital’s management
- Writing investment summaries and property reports
- Assisting in the underwriting and due diligence of specific investment opportunities
- Analysing the viability of asset and development management initiatives and monitoring the ongoing performance of investments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports to banks and investors
- Financially numerate with excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- First class written and numerical presentation skills and confident use of MS PowerPoint
- Total commitment to high standards with a particular focus on attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude
- Good organisational skills and ability to run a variety of tasks at once
Remuneration: A competitive salary and bonus package is offered commensurate with experience.
Timing: We wish to make an appointment as soon as possible.