Real Estate Investment Banking Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A leading investment bank with a global footprint are keen to speak to Real Estate Investment Banking specialists at Associate grade, who are keen to join a bank that is in growth mode and offers broad deal expereience.
Investigo are very pleased to be partnering with a leading Global Investment Bank who are searching for an Associate as part of their on going growth plans, that will join their Real Estate Investment Banking team which has enjoyed great recent success.
This team is a sector specialist team, that Covers Real Estate clients covering advisory and capital raising across EMEA. Due to the level of experience required for this hire and the technical responsibilities, Real Estate Investment Banking experience is a pre requisite.
This is a business where the culture and structure demands great exposure on deals in comparison to some other banks. In the Real Estate Investment Banking team you will be given greater technical responsibility in regards to deal execution and client exposure.
To be considered for this role, you must meet have the following
- 4 years + experience from a bulge bracket/elite boutique/Big four consulting firm (M&A/Corporate Finance teams only)
- Strong Real Estate Investment Banking transaction experience, across M&A, Financing and other Advisory work.
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Solid academics and professional background
- Extremely driven and career minded.
- Generation of relevant financial models.
- Oversight of the preparation of marketing pitch books and related materials;
- Creating merger and financial model analyses;
- Execution lead on mandated deals
- Strategic research for clients
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to accept applicants that meet the above criteria. To find out more please call Stephen Borner at Investigo on 02039363524