A Wall Street, US Bulge Bracket Bank is looking for an (experienced) Associate to join their successful Real Estate team in London who are committed to the franchise, headed up by an individual who has been with the bank for over 10 years.
A leading, US bulge bracket is looking for an Associate level individual to join their successful Real Estate team in London to help assist in the execution of investment banking business activities. The team is committed to building an already strong franchise, headed up by a senior who has been with the bank for over 10 years.
We are looking for motivated, hard-working individuals who understand the expectations of working in a Wall Street bank and strong M&A technical experience is key. The successful individual will be responsible for not just the execution of mandates, but also managing and mentoring Analysts.
Get in touch if you have:
- Experience in evaluating corporate transactions and structures within either an investment banking or Big 4 environment
- Experience creating financial analyses
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience assisting with client development
- Ability to work with teams and track business development (collect research, analyse industry trends)
- FCA certified