One of the most sort after Investment Managers in the UK, that offers investment solutions globally, across asset class. With over $500bn in assets under management, working with institutions, wholesale investors and private clients. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful team as an experienced real estate investment manager.
- Reporting directly to the Head of UK Real Estate, the position will focus on asset management as well as feeding into the investment process and investment decisions.
- Responsibility for real estate investments across the UK, across a range of fund offerings.
- Identifying opportunities and actively managing the portfolio of the UK Real Estate fund and segregated mandates the team manages (Core & Core+).
- Conducting due diligence. Creating, reviewing and appraising business cases for new investment decisions, changes to portfolios and disposals.
- Preparation and implementation of a business plan for each asset.
- Managing new lettings, lease renewals and rent reviews on assets to maximise income and reduce risk on the overall portfolio.
- Degree qualified, good academics and RICS (or equivalent) qualified,
- Proven track record in originating, negotiating and executing real estate asset management transactions in a UK Core or Core + portfolio.
- Familiarity with general market practices in the UK in different types of real estate assets
- Highly numerical and analytical, with good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of applications including, real estate specific valuation & appraisal software such as Argus Enterprise.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, ability to multi-task