Real Estate Investment Specialist
- Very competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
A highly regarded Global Investment Manager is adding headcount within their expanding Real Estate business and is keen to speak with individuals currently working in the real estate space, perhaps as an analyst, product specialist, within client services or marketing.
This is a great opportunity for someone with some knowledge of the real estate asset class, and genuine interest in it, to join a top tier investment manager as part of an expanding franchise. The role encompasses a wide range of duties so we are open to the background of applicants, provided they have real estate experience. It would require a certain degree of credibility so we would expect applicants to have upwards of five years' relevant experience.
- Work within a team responsible for representing the Real Estate business to their existing client group, and those that they are looking to build new relationships with.
- Undertake market and fund analysis which is then used for marketing collateral and investment communications.
- Research competitor offerings to identify new opportunities and ensure that the business remains innovative and relevant.
- Develop relationships with sales channels; ensuring that their materials are relevant to their target client base.
- Produce detailed reports on performance, market conditions and your market sentiment.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
A good understanding of various asset classes, the real estate experience would be preferred but not a prerequisite.
An analytical mindset and the ability to articulate your findings, both verbally and in compelling reports.
Ability to build and leverage relationships with highly regarded investment professionals.
Previous experience in a similar role.
To be considered for the opportunity you must have relevant right to work in the UK as no visa sponsorship is available.