Real Estate Private Equity Intern / Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
The position is with a boutique fund that has a focus on European real estate and real estate-anchored businesses, particularly within the alternative sectors.
Based in London, the candidate will be a fully participating member across all areas of the business including investment, asset management and support of fundraising activities and investor management. Their responsibilities will include Acquisitions / Investment Management across target markets, in particular underwriting opportunities, market research, writing investment memorandums, and managing aspects of the due diligence, documentation and structuring process, as well as support of Fundraising, investor management and Asset Management activities as the platform develops. My client is looking for an energetic, dynamic and talented individual who wants to be part of the growth of the firm.
- Preliminary evaluation and underwriting of investment opportunities.
- Oversight of financial models, performing sensitivity analysis and stress testing to examine the various impacts on valuation.
- Assist aspects of the due diligence, documentation and structuring processes.
- Responsibility for the preparation of internal investment committee memorandums.
- Involved in the preparation of business plans, financial projections and recommend asset management initiatives to meet investment opportunity goals.
- Assisting Asset Management in various stages of the execution of the business plans.
- Support in fundraising activities including investor outreach, preparation of collateral materials, due diligence supplements and any other necessary documentation or investor requests related with investor outreach and management.
- Portfolio management activities, including preparation of asset descriptions and reporting.
- Experience with top tier investment bank or private equity real estate.
- Very strong financial modelling and presentation skills.
- Experience with and good understanding of the investment process such as due diligence, transactions, cash flow modelling, investment deal structuring
- Excellent team player with proactive approach in engaging with all internal stakeholders.
- Ability to establish strong working relationship with asset related advisors and consultants (e.g. letting agents, lenders, property management, facility management, etc.)
- Exhibits the highest standards of reliability, honesty, integrity, and ethical standards.
- Strong intellectual capability.
- Self-starter, innovative & dependable.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing). Proficiency in other European languages is an advantage.
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration & Political Science.
- Preferably MBA/ MS Finance.