Who we are looking for - We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Global Realty Services team based in London. The successful candidate will be keen to learn and develop their skills in all aspects of Corporate Real Estate. The role would ideally suit someone who has recently graduated with a related degree or has 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant field.
This is a unique opportunity to join a client side team supporting the UK & Ireland region which will provide exciting challenges and the chance to offer fresh ideas and new ways of thinking as we modernize and transform as a company for the future.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. The company is in the process of undertaking significant transformation in all aspects of the business. Our role is to support the development of the ‘Workplace of the Future’ providing a collaborative and innovative work environment for our staff whilst still maintaining critical services and infrastructure. Our aim is to make the office a destination that our staff look forward to coming to.
Join us if making your mark in the corporate real estate industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Associate you will be supporting the GRS team in the UK and Ireland in the following areas:
- Occupier Relationship Management
- Property Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Occupational Health & Safety (H&S)
- Environmental sustainability
The chosen candidate will not be expected to be fully proficient in all of these areas as a mixture of formal and on-the job training will be available and they will be fully supported in their career development. Specialist knowledge and experience in one or more areas would be advantageous.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent attitude and approach
- Critical thinker who is motivated and ambitious
- Excellent communicator
- Willing to learn and take on challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other applications such as AutoCad, Project Management Software would be advantageous
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Candidates for the above role should ideally have a qualification in a related discipline such as building surveying, real estate or engineering that would support them in managing occupational real estate portfolio.
- Candidates with 1-2 years relevant work experience would also be considered.
- The ability to speak and write clearly in English is essential; relevant Microsoft Office technology skills are also required, such as ability to use Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Some travel may be required. What will they get in return:
- Support in pursuing industry accreditation in relevant field
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills on the job
- Mentorship/Job Shadowing
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Corenet (or similar) Membership including access to Webinars, Networking Events etc.