We have been retained by vertically integrated real estate business who have a substantial portfolio in the UK and Europe. They are growing the structured finance team, who lend to against variety of assets and are willing to take planning risk. They do not have a set product allowing them to structure transactions on a deal by deal basis and are happy to arrange equity investment and structure JV’s.
- Origination of investment opportunities
- Evaluation of opportunities that are presented to the business
- Monitoring loan periods of existing deals
- Doing all necessary financial analysis and modelling on new deals
- Working closely with the network of local brokers to ensure that at the earliest point a deal can be considered as sensible or not
- Working through the loan documentation on each new deal and also reviewing existing the documentation on existing deals
- Assessing each potential deal which will typically be either bridging loans, senior development loans or mezzanine debt loans
- Working with joint venture partners on different deals
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of transacting across multiple real estate assets in the UK and will have a sound knowledge of underwriting and structuring.