Job Reference #208089BR
You'll be working in the Asset Management Risk Control team in London covering Real Estate and Private Markets portfolios which represent over $100bn in assets globally. We are responsible for independent oversight of investment fund portfolio, modeling, analysis, monitoring and reporting. Your role will include close interaction with portfolio management teams as well as senior management, regulators and clients. The role reports into the AM UK Head of Risk Control and the AM Risk Control Head of Alternative Investments. Your expertise
- ideally 10+ years relevant experience covering real estate assets, and in particular physical Real Estate portfolios, from a Risk Control / Portfolio Management / Quantitative role
- BA / BS in Finance / Mathematics / Engineering with Master's degree or CFA designation a plus
- excellent and proven verbal / written communications and analytical skills
- previous experience in assessing real estate valuation and portfolio risks
- project skill management to enhance current risk framework to bring REPM framework in line with industry best practice in a globally consistent manner
- teamwork-focused individual who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced global organization among senior-level colleagues and other control functions
- able to challenge and influence business and portfolio management to ensure high degree of portfolio oversight
- someone who have a strong interest in markets and able to articulate key risks across asset classes About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.