- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for a Receptionist to join our Facilities team in London.
What is the Facilities group responsible for?
Our Facilities team are responsible for making sure that our buildings and their services meet colleagues' needs. This will include looking after services such as cleaning, security and office support amongst other tasks. As Receptionist, you will provide general office support which will include answering incoming calls, greeting our visitors and general administrative duties.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Receptionist?
• Manage, book and amend meeting rooms for the London office
• Coordinate any catering or equipment requests
• Greet visitors to the London office
• Manage the availability of spare desks for visiting FTI employees
• Assist with the Facilities Help Desk by answering calls relating to building issues, liaising with the building manager and various contractors to resolve these issues
• Maintain general office equipment and supplies including employee passes, stationary and kitchen supplies
• Assist with general administrative duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining central files, administering access cards and maintaining certificate of vendor insurance
• Assist the Facilities Manager with their financial/budgetary responsibilities through the processing of invoices, tracking of department expenses and end of financial year reporting
• Assist the Facilities Manager with projects and process improvement initiatives as required
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
• Higher education required (e.g. A Levels)
• Prior general office administrative experience
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Experience utilizing MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access & Project)
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
• Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
• Highly organised combined with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include - contributory pension scheme, private healthcare plan, PHI, life insurance, Employee Stock Investment Program, incentive plans, purchase of company funds with no sales charge, educational reimbursement and on-site training.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.