Recoveries Account Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Funding Circle
- 26 Jun 18 2018-06-26
This is an opportunity to join a strong and highly innovative team in a high-growth, fast - paced and market-changing business.
The Collections & Recoveries Team at Funding Circle are looking for an ambitious and dynamic all-rounder to support a dedicated Account Manager with all elements of the team’s activities including:
- taking responsibility for administering a volume of cases where loan repayments are late/borrower has defaulted and reporting to Account Manager on progress
- working independently to build trust and negotiate repayment plans with
- borrowers and guarantors, monitoring repayments, liaising with insolvency practitioners and instructing legal proceedings where required
- preparing comments on late loans, to be read by thousands of investors, and
- helping the Communications Team to answer insolvency-related queries on the forum and independent websites
- working with Account Managers to develop new polices and implement projects, monitor results and input into strategic decisions within the team.
At Funding Circle you create your own career path. To succeed at Funding Circle you must be effective, have integrity, think smarter, inspire others and believe in the adventure. The business is changing rapidly, with new demands and opportunities for every business group, including Collections & Recoveries. You can make a real difference in this growing business-critical team.
You must possess the following attributes:
- experience in an insolvency or recoveries role is highly desirable.
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- a team-player who can work independently and adapt well to change.
- a creative and free thinker.
- a positive attitude and practical approach to problem solving.
- a passion for learning new skills and fulfilling your potential.
- compassionate, grounded, logical and self-motivated; able to follow through on difficult decisions