Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Recovery & Resolution (RRP) Plan Specialist
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
This growing retail bank is undergoing significant change due to Brexit and will soon be PRA regulated for the first time.
The bank is therefore looking to make a key senior hire into the newly created position of Recovery and Resolution Planning Specialist.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the first RRP UK submission to include:
- Interpretation of regulatory requirements for the RRP submission
- Scope, structure and drafting of the RRP document
- Drafting and coordinating regulatory responses
- Coordinating inputs from across the bank
- Management of key stakeholders across risk, capital, liquidity and finance, amongst others
- Input into UK recovery strategy
The successful candidate will have previous experience of RRP drafting or review, experience in the interpretation of PRA regulations, a good understanding of capital, liquidity, stress testing, and excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing bank at a vital point in it's development in a key, senior role. The bank is known for investing in it's people and has a very positive and career growth focused culture.