This small niche recruitment business specialising Alternative Assets is looking to add a Candidate Consultant and Office Administrator to the team. This role will suit someone who has ideally worked in recruitment or asset management previously and is looking for the next step. This will be a busy and varied role.
Working Hours 9-5.30pm 5 days per week (West End)
- Taking on and advertising new roles
- Organising candidate interviews
- Candidate interview preparation
- Referencing and compliance
- Basic screening and interviewing (full training given)
- CV formatting
- Presentation and document preparation
- Office administration
- Meeting set up and greeting visitors
- Stationery, stock check and holiday planning
- Basic PA duties for MD.
You will likely have at least 3 years (or equivalent) work experience in a similar role. Be able to work independently without supervision, First class communicator