Recruitment Business Partner
Recruitment Business Partner - Financial Services - City of London - Permanent international remit
Your new company
Our client prestigious Private & Investment bank located in the City of London are on the search for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to join their HR team on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership for a broad client group working with both a UK and international remit.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality resourcing service to the managers through the delivery of a broad range of resourcing and selection activities in the UK, whilst working closely with the HRBPs and the hiring managers to determine applicant requirements and prepare job descriptions and advertisements etc. You will proactively driving the direct recruitment model by using different recruiting channels (e.g. LinkedIn, external job sites, agencies, universities). Be responsible for screening and presenting internal and external candidates to hiring managers and managing the selection by interviewing candidates, managing the offer process (including preparing contracts) and on-boarding process in conjunction with the HR Assistant. You will build, maintain and managing relationships with key agencies / recruitment providers and be involved in cross-business projects (e.g. helping to improve the recruiting system, evp and the firms career homepage)
What you'll need to succeed
- Recruitment experience of several years within Investment Banking, Financial Services or Professional Services, with in-house recruitment experience will be a must
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field preferred, or significant professional experience
- Experience of working closely with an HR team and having a solid understanding of current UK employment law and visa / work permit rights is essential
- High standard of oral and written English appropriate
- Capable of building strong and trusted internal working relationships across the business and functions in order to deliver required results, including with senior stakeholders
- Being very service-oriented and taking responsibility
- Attention to detail and experience of delivering high quality service in a fast paced environment
- Excellent in managing priorities well to ensure business as usual and longer term projects are balanced appropriately and completed on time
- Driven, with a hands-on attitude and flexible but strategic approach
- Team player (especially listening, consulting other and communicating proactively)
- Good MS office skills - to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to take lead role within the HR team on all aspects of recruitment within your client group. Along with this you will receive a competitive compensation package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.