Recruitment Consultant- Insurance Corporate Governance
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Miryco Consultants are a group of experienced Financial Services Recruitment Consultants with combined experience of over 30 years. We pride ourselves in service excellence and delivery and support our candidates and clients from end to end during the recruitment process. Established in 2015, we are past our start-up stage but maintain a vibrant and entrepreneurial feel and uphold a collegiate and hard-working culture with a focus on quality whilst we grow.
We are in search of an enthusiastic recruitment professional to join our growing organisation, with a focus on Corporate Governance Internal Audit and Compliance positions across Financial Services, with the inclusion of Banking, Asset Management and Insurance. This is a 360-recruitment position requiring candidate and client relationship management in addition to new business development, with the aim of strengthening Miryco’s existing relationships and continuing to add to our growing portfolio of clients. This opportunity will present the successful candidate with a broad exposure to Financial Services however, is largely focussed on roles within the Insurance market, working to fill positions across various business lines including General Insurance and the Lloyd’s of London Market therefore, any knowledge of Insurance would be beneficial.
- Working to support Senior Consultant in the management and growth of the Insurance- Compliance & Audit Recruitment desk.
- Candidate resourcing in accordance with client requirements.
- Candidate vetting and holding client registrations and meetings.
- Devising appropriate interview preparations.
- Advertising where necessary.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process with the inclusion of the contract process following offer acceptances.
- Proactive Business Development as a means of identifying commercial opportunities.
- Market Mapping
- Cold Calling
- Attending Industry Conferences
- CRM System management and ensuring client and candidate administration is continually updated.
- Extensive business development, strategically leveraging networking capabilities and industry forum involvement to create revenue generating opportunities.
- Providing additional service to clients including, salary benchmarking, beneficial market commentary and advisory.
- Demonstrate versatility by undertaking ad-hoc and bespoke mandates.
- Keeping the office dog ‘Harry’ entertained from time to time.
- Minimum of two years recruitment experience within Financial Services, ideally with demonstrable experience working to fill Compliance & Audit positions.
- Prior sales experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience meeting and pitching to clients.
- Knowledge of the Lloyd’s of London Insurance Market desirable.
- Experience using CRM system Bullhorn advantageous.
- Delivery focused and self-motivating.
- Existing roller-deck of clients, desirable but not a necessity.
- Proactive and enthusiastic with strong relationship management skills.