Regional Head of Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Competitive base + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
A city based Financial Services organisation is seeking to hire an Anti-Bribery and Corruption leader who can provide strategic insight to the lines of business on how to effectively manage their exposure to Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as broader criminal risk. The role will have a regional coverage for the UK as well as continental Europe.
- A combination of a minimum of 7-10 years of related experience developing/implementing regulatory related compliance frameworks in the bank or financial services industry
- Familiar with key ABC legislation in multiple jurisdictions, and their cross-border effect, as well as related regulatory expectations
- Previous experience with risk frameworks, policies and corporate standards, general banking practices, risk culture, multi-jurisdictional regulatory environment and trends.
- Subject matter expert on the UK Bribery Act, the UK Criminal Finances Act, the criminal risk aspects of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act and the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Knowledge of ABC, fraud and security management principles, practices, policies and procedures in a large, multi-product/channel, multi-business organization
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gareth Rees at email@example.com or call 0203 375 8029.