Regional Sales and Corporate Access Executive – Private Wealth Services (Work From Home)
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
To work within our Private Wealth Services Team to build and maintain regional client relationships.
An employee owned Investment Bank based in the City of London, created in 2007 to provide a peerless service to our clients. Our c.170 staff in London and New York own the business and set out to do what’s right for clients and add value, at all times.
Our core activities are:
- Research, Sales and Trading – Large & mid cap. European equities, small & mid cap. UK equities, convertibles and investment funds
- Investment Banking – IPOs and secondary issues, M&A advice
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a number of regional candidates throughout the UK, based in London and surrounding areas, North East, North West and South & South West. The candidates will ideally have sales and/or corporate access experience to work within our Private Wealth Services Team. Our team provides equity research, sales, and trading services to private wealth managers and asset managers across the UK. It also provides capital markets services to listed companies.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to build strong relationships with new and existing clients of the firm in these regions. You will be someone who enjoys having exposure to different clients and companies and can communicate with clarity. You will also enjoy co-ordinating and hosting events and roadshows to profile our research analysts and company management teams, helping them connect successfully with existing and prospective investors.
Knowledge and experience of equity markets is a must, although you need not have specific experience in all aspects of the role. Client facing experience, excellent written & verbal communication skills, experience in event planning or logistics and excellent organisational skills are essential. Local knowledge and contacts would be an advantage.
You may already be working in an investment bank or advisor, investor relations, financial or corporate PR corporate access or private wealth, and be looking for a move to an investment bank, or a fresh challenge.
Aside from the skills mentioned above, the ideal candidates will have a professional, logical, ‘can-do’ approach. You will be a good forward looking planner who can manage your own workload and be someone who can develop longstanding relationships with investment clients, executive management of corporates and our own team of analysts, bankers and traders.
In return you get to be part of a growing, busy and friendly team at one of the UK’s best independent investment banks.
Reporting to: CEO Office
- Build client relationships; help tailor our products and services to clients’ needs.
- Communicate with and engage clients in research and investment ideas.
- Develop events and roadshows to profile our research.
- Help develop creative and engaging research products.
- Work with listed company management teams to communicate their investment case to your client base and develop communication channels between companies and their shareholders.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department.
· Both full time and/or part time will be considered.
· Competitive salary.
· Annual discretionary bonus scheme.
· Access to group personal pension scheme.
· PHI, life insurance and gym membership.
Skills, Attributes and Credentials:
· Able to build effective and lasting relationships.
· Team player.
· Experience in an investment bank, investor relations, financial or corporate PR, corporate access or private wealth.
· Highly organised, logical approach to tasks.
· Diligent, punctual, a forward thinker/planner.
· Able to plan own time effectively.
· Upbeat, friendly and service-oriented.
· Talent for clear communication.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.