- up to £58k per annum plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Analytix
- 19 Feb 18
Regional Technology Specialist
Our client, based in Surrey, (near Heathrow) are looking for a Regional Technology Specialist, to support and influence their local IT teams on how to make technical choices and designing solutions. The client is globally based on 5 continents and in 30 countries and needs a candidate who maintains current and new technology knowledge.
- Maintain current and new technology knowledge
- Identify and share IT technology best practices
- Deliver efficiencies
- Provide support to IT teams and gain a good understanding of their technical issues
- Provide support to the local design teams
- Hands-on technical IT infrastructure and Cloud experience
- Facilitate IT technology workshops and roadmaps
- Recommending cost effective technical solutions to meet the day to day business environment
- Liaise with vendors and building relationships
- Disaster recovery recommendations and plans
- Documentation and presentations to support the IT best practice (case studies, white papers etc)
- Degree educated
- Wide range of IT knowledge
- Excellent communication at all levels both written and verbal
- Be able to travel globally to other parts of the business as and when required
- Up to £58k per annum
- 20% bonus
- Private Medical/Healthcare
- Gym (onsite)
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give Mario, Priti or Abi a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.