Regulatory Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- First Derivatives
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
First Derivatives are currently seeking Regulatory Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
• Providing guidance and support for company projects and initiatives
• Data analysis and production of technical documentation
• Regular updates to senior stakeholders
• Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
• Interpretation and implementation a range of Regulatory Agendas, with an initial focus being MiFID II
• Identify risks and controls
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Ability to multitask
• Experience of managing and motivating a team
• Excellent inter personals skills
• Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
• Strong MS Office skills
• Self-starter who is proactive and driven
• Good relationship and experience of dealing with regulatory bodies
• Subject Matter Expert in MiFID II or possess broad ranging Regulatory expertise
• Strong presentation skills
• Technically accomplished
• Significant experience of working in Financial Services
• Degree educated preferably to post graduate level
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 1800+ staff globally. Focused on financial institutions that work cross asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back office operations. Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Our current opportunities are based in London /and Ireland. However, we are always looking for someone who is open to Global/EMEA travel.
Please note that we are currently only considering Business Analysts who would be looking to join First Derivatives on a permanent basis.