Regulatory Change Consultant - PM / BA Brexit, MiFID,
- Salary:£600 - £700 per day
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:15 Feb 18
Business Analyst / Project Manager / Regulatory Change / EMIR / Dodd Frank / MIFID / Change / Transformation / Investment Banking / Consultant / Trade Life Cycle /
Our Client a “big 4” consultancy firm has an urgent need for an associate Consultant - Projec Manager / Consultant to join their rapidly growing Capital Markets practice.
As a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, their work in Capital Markets is diverse. As an introduction, over the last year they have supported their clients through the changing regulatory landscape,
- Individuals will have experience of working within an investment banking environment with an understanding of the cash, securitized and derivative markets
- They should be from consulting background
- They should have some experience project / programme management, and/or of implementing IT solutions and / or redesigning processes, in some of the following areas: sales, pricing, settlements, trade processing, position management, portfolio management, risk management and finance
- Understand of recent regulatory landscape: MiFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank, Brexit, etc.