Regulatory Lead - Asset Management
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Aug 18
My client, a leading global asset manager, is currently looking to recruit ambitious professionals with an excellent background in Asset & Investment management. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in delivering regulatory change programmes and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders internationally.
- Provide support to the Investment Management leadership team.
- Overview governance arrangements to mitigate risk
- Stakeholder management: build and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide training to other team members
- Building framework for supporting SMCR
- Monitor and escalate any concerns regarding risk exposure
- Coordinate Investment Management RCSA
- Knowledge of regulatory developments in relation to investment functions
- Good understanding of risk management methodology
- 10 + years’ experience (asset management exp. preferred)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a world leading organisation known for providing an energetic and collaborative culture. For further queries, please get in touch with Hamad Rasool.