Regulatory Reporting - Senior Manager
- GBP90000 - GBP100000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 09 Jan 19
To be responsible for the Bank's capital adequacy management. To provide advice and guidance to senior management and business lines on matters relating to capital, large exposure and leverage and the impact of new business activities. Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation, review and submission of regulatory returns.
A highly profitable Mid Tier Western Investment Bank.
- Oversee, review and support accurate and timely regulatory reporting of credit risk, market risk and large exposures to the PRA / EBA.
- To be principal subject matter expert for regulatory capital and large exposures, providing technical guidance on all matters relating new and existing business in London.
- Manage the production of the ICAAP coordinating input from around the bank (in London and head office ).
- Key member of the Bank's ICAAP production and coordination team.
- Responsible for reviewing new regulatory publications and to ensure timely communication of the pertinent regulatory changes to senior management and business lines.
- Oversees the maintenance and upkeep of the capital, leverage, large exposures and liquidity policies.
- Review and prepare capital MIS reports to the London senior management committees.
- Manage the monitoring of limits to avoid any capital breaches of the regulatory constraints.
- Implement efficient processes towards continuous improvement of processes & reporting.
- Liaise with external software vendors on any technology impact of regulatory change.
- To take on ad hoc work in the regulatory space as assigned by management.
- Essential to be a regulatory capital subject matter expert
- Previous people management experience
- Must be a member of a recognised accounting body.
- In depth technical experience in the regulatory reporting environment.
- Detailed knowledge of CRD IV (CRR and CRD articles) regulations.
- A knowledge of capital markets
Skilled in written and verbal communication.
Highly competitive benefits package
Generous pension contribution
Supportive working environment with an emphasis on work life balance.