Regulatory Reporting Accountant
A Leading International Bank in London are looking to recruit a Regulatory reporting accountant on an initial 12 month FTC
A Leading International Bank in London are looking to recruit a Regulatory reporting accountant on an initial 12 month FTC. Fantastic opportunity for someone to assist in the preparation of both internal and external regulatory returns for the Bank . Responsibilities
- Daily, monthly and quarterly regulatory reporting which includes all prudential and statistical returns , Pillar 3 and ILAAP.
- Daily regulatory reports for capital adequacy and liquidity monitoring
- Analysis of iinternal monthly capital , liquidity and other information to ALCO and other external returns
- Assist CFO and Head Finance in production of Financial reports
- Degree Education is essential
- Previous Regulatory reporting experience essential - Ideally COREP Capital reporting
- Good knowledge of COREP , Liquidity and FINREP
- Strong knowledge of WKFS
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.