This position will assist with the external and internal regulatory reporting of the UK and Irish entities of the Bank. It will be necessary to build and maintain a strong internal control environment to ensure that all deliverables are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
A multi national bank and securities business based in the City of London.
- Regulatory Reporting
- BoE Statistical Reporting and whole management of that process (initiate source data, bring together, generate outputs/why items have moved and own those communications)
- Daily MI monitoring of subsidiaries whilst ensuring sufficient liquidity
- Capital Reporting as well as assisting with the Pillar III disclosures and ICAAP Production
- Other tasks outside of Regulatory Reporting may involve Treasury / FinRep /Production of Board Pack information / PRA ad hoc requests / Committee Packs / Ad hoc analysis needed as the wider business requests
The role will suit a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent technical and excel skills with a strong desire to learn and develop their career within the regulatory function in the Financial Services industry.
- ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills primarily to be able to manipulate large amounts of complex data easily
- COREP experience
- BOE Reporting would be very helpful
Progressive learning environment
Competitive salary and wider benefits package
Currently working from home - review of returning to the office in Q2 2021