Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Regulatory Reporting is part of the wider Regulatory and Client Reporting Team which sits within Investment Operations. The team is responsible for several tasks including the monitoring, and reporting of substantial holdings to the regulator; collating, validating and submitting AIFMD reports to the FCA; MiFID II Trade and Transaction Reporting; and the production and distribution of Solvency II data to Insurance Companies.
• Collate, validate and issue data to Insurance Companies and third-party vendors in respect of Solvency II Reporting.
• Working with legal ensure all third parties requesting Solvency II data have the necessary NDA in place.
• Monitoring UK and overseas substantial holdings, submitting regulatory notifications to the Regulator as required.
• Monitoring the UK and overseas Takeover lists; prepare and submit reports to the Takeover Panel as necessary.
• Monitoring short positions and submitting notifications to the Regulator as required.
• Assist with the reporting and monitoring of trades and transactions to the regulator for MiFID II.
• Respond to Section 793 requests.
• Review updates from Simmons and Simmons in respect of substantial holdings and implement changes to the substantial holdings rules if changes are identified.
• Assist in the collation of data for AIFMD funds from internal sources and as and when required.
• Document all relevant procedures.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good organisational skills.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines.
• Good Excel skills.
• Professional, reliable and conscientious.
• Analytical and numerate.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Team player.
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and follow them through to completion.
• Educated to A Level or equivalent.
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter is a focused, active fund manager with a well-known brand and an established track record. Founded in 1985 as a specialist boutique, Jupiter has become one of the UK’s most respected and successful fund management groups.
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a sustained period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Stockholm, Italy, Spain, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Our main offices are based in the heart of London’s Victoria, and only a short walk from St James Park and Buckingham Palace. We currently employ around 500 staff.