Regulatory Reporting Analyst, Senior Associate
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Regulatory Reporting Analyst, Senior AssociateExperience: 3 years of experience as Business Analyst
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Financial Systems
We are looking for an BAs in our Global Regulatory Reporting project team with extensive experience in Global Regulatory Reporting (across US, EMEA, APAC), Financial Reporting, and Liquidity Reporting. The candidate should be proficient in implementation of Regulatory Reports in Axiom's 'Controller View', and should be well versed with the end-to-end regulatory reporting life-cycle. It is imperative that the candidate have prior Regulatory Reporting implementation experience, across the entire project life-cycle.
Candidates with the following skill-set, or ability to pick up the following traits would be preferred for this role:
- Experience in leading Regulatory Reporting implementations and Change Management
- Interact and interface with clients, partner organizations, development and testing teams on the entire book of work
- Work with the Business teams to gather detailed, accurate and specific data requirements.
- Prepare and deliver BCBS 239 compliance deliverables in line with State Street policy and industry best practices
- Prepare functional and technical specifications documents and work closely with developers to ensure that they understand the specifications and deliver solutions for these specifications
- Have a strong understanding of financial source systems, data repositories and strong working knowledge of the Axiom Controller View and associated data models.
- Work with the Business teams to gather detailed, accurate and specific business requirements and functional specifications
- Ensure Business analysis, Gap analysis, Impact analysis and system analysis are done to a high standard on defined projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding of the regulatory environment in US, APAC and EMEA
- Develop expertise on all components involved in the Financial Accounting and Reporting architecture, at regional level and contribute towards Business and IT process improvements
- Prepare functional and technical specifications and work closely with developers to ensure that they understand the specifications and deliver solutions for these specifications
- Work with other Business Analysts on firm-wide initiatives and participate in the front-to-back user testing and regression testing
- Work on optimizing the project plan and review the test plan and co-ordinate with all necessary teams
- Assist with production and support activities and help identify, mitigate and resolve issues which may come up from time to time
- Work with Global counterparts and identify common tools and techniques which can be employed to increase the overall productivity of the team