Do you have regulatory reporting experience gained in a financial institution? My client is a global banking group with a requirement for an AVP to join their Regulatory Reporting team based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
* Assisting in the review and implementation of new products and treatment within both Capital and Liquidity Reporting
* Working on the review and improvement of the regulatory control function
* Assist in preparing the test plan for the system migration
* Working with technology to understand the mapping of financial products
* Developing test scenarios/cases by modelling financial products
* Liaising with stakeholders on project delivery and business requirements
* Documentation of processes and productions to ensure adequate project and testing governance according to best practices
To be considered for this role you must have:
* A strong academic background together with regulatory reporting experience gained in a banking environment or in practice/consulting
* First class interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to work to challenging deadlines
* Strong MS Excel skills and be a self-starter
If you have the essential skills as outlined above and are looking for a permanent role within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003