Regulatory Reporting Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
**Challenging VP role, seeking an experienced driven Finance Capital Reporting specialist to support regulatory initiatives, while leading a team and partnering closely with senior management **
Our client, a leading International Bank located in central London, is looking to strengthen their European business and help streamline team directives on capital regulatory programmes and statutory requirements.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will manage external reporting key deliverables and act as a subject matter expert to team stakeholders. Driving the banks’ capital adequacy management, you’ll be expected to be responsible on all matters relating to capital, large exposures and leverage across all current functions and new business lines.
Supporting the smooth completion of financial audits, you be expected to drive the efficient regulatory reporting of operational risk, credit risk and market risk and large exposures again outside and internal advice.
As lead, you will own the annual ICAAP and sign-off on statutory policy documents you will also guide preparation of Pillar 3 disclosures to ensure with regulatory compliance.
Supporting review of monthly reporting production, quarterly regulatory local reporting for UK and international regulators you will drive COREP returns and Bank of England reporting issues as well as help data quality and work to improve operational efficiency.
Finally supporting ad-hoc business wide project initiatives, you will be help implement systems upgrades, policy change matters as necessary.
Successful applicants should have:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 7-9 years stable background across the Banking industry, as a subject matter expert across regulatory iniatiatives.
- Updated knowledge of capital reporting, COREP and regulatory matters including PRA and CRD IV regulations and articles is important.
- Extensive treasury understanding and financial instrument knowledge is critical as well as risk management across Credit Risk and Market Risk frameworks.
- Hands on, collaborative approach and strong communication skills – ability to make tight deadlines within a close team environment and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask while working towards tight deadlines – strong organisation skills, with the ability to drive improvement initiatives and BAU/projects within an evolving work environment.
If you are keen on the role or would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch today at:
Siobhan O’Grady: +44 207 532 7834 or email@example.com
Key Skills – Reporting, Regulatory, Financial Analyst, Capital, PRA, EBA, COREP, Financial Modelling, Controls, Policy, VBA, Excel, Products, Project Management, Analysis, Banking, Stress Testing, Accountant, Treasury, Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, IFRS, Operational Risk, Prudential, Balance Sheet, Revenue.