* An opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join a growing bank. * Production of credit risk reports sent to the UK regulators * Creation of data and reports used to monitor capital ratios * Data analysis and interpretation to support management decision making and budgeting process.
The successful candidate for this Regulatory Reporting Manager posistion will be joining a well known international Bank providing Capital Markets products and services to a range of Clients across the globe.
You will be joining an experienced and high performing Finance team within the Bank that will allow the successful candidate to utilise and expand their skill set and grow their career.
The successful candidate for this City of London based Regulatory Reporting Manager position will have responsibility for the production of Credit Risk related regulatory reports and data submitted to the regulators, used for monitoring capital ratios and to inform management decisions.
- Key objectives include the accurate and timely production of regulatory credit risk returns, Risk Weighted Asset ('RWA') information to support budgeting and analysing & interpreting other regulatory credit risk related data
- Key organisational relationships with multiple departments, from data and policy interactions with RMD to confirming details of individual transactions with Front Office departments
- Key information produced for the regular use by management committees: PRC, CRC and EXCO.
- Production of a daily report and associated data analysis and interpretation used for the monitoring of capital ratios
- Produce monthly RWA data analysis, interpretations and reporting used to support budgeting
- Provide management commentary for report review meetings
- Supply ad hoc credit risk management information, data analysis and interpretation to support decision making
- Provide analysis for credit risk related queries from the regulator
- Perform regression testing of existing reports to ensure system changes are correctly implemented
- Implement changes to reports and processes in compliance with regulations and internal policies
The successful candidate for this Regulatory Reporting Manager position will be/ have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- industry experience in working for a comparable institution
- Credit risk knowledge in a regulatory or risk context
- Proven ability to work with large amounts of financial and risk data
- Ability to analyse and interpret credit risk related data
- Expert at working with MS Excel and Access
- Experience in communicating complex change requirements to IT developers
- Familiar with databases including SQL
- Strong numerical and financial skills
- Experience in delivering financial or risk reports under pressure without compromising on accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven experience in condensing complex risk and financial data into reports for senior management consumption
- Experience working with COREP regulatory credit risk returns
- A team player
The successful candidate for this City of London based Newly Regulatory Reporting Manager posistion will have the opportunity to develop their skills and be a part of a highly successful team and Bank as well as receiving a competitive salary.